IFS provides a high quality financial planning service, based upon a wealth of experience. Every client inevitably has their own individual circumstances and objectives. So we take the time to gain a thorough understanding of your situation before seeking to offer guidance.
We will provide tailor made solutions to your problems, and we will ensure that you understand what needs to be done. Here are some of the issues and questions that you may need to think about:
- You want your money to work hard, but you do not want to lose it.
How do you achieve the right balance between risk and reward?
- You know the state pension is inadequate.
What do you need to do to ensure a decent standard of living in retirement?
- How do you protect you and your family against a potential financial disaster caused by death or severe ill-health?
- You are probably paying too much tax (Note 1)
What can you do to reduce it?
- You want the best education for your children.
How do you afford the fees?
- Are you fed up with the investment performance of your pension provider? (Note 2)
What can you do to make a difference?
- Are you looking at a shortfall on your mortgage linked endowment?
How are you going to meet it?
Whatever your financial concern is, now or in the future, you will always find that IFS is there to give advice and assistance.
(Note 1) THE FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY DOES NOT REGULATE TAX PLANNING.
(Note 2) A PENSION IS A LONG TERM INVESTMENT THE FUND VALUE MAY FLUCTUATE AND CAN GO DOWN. YOUR EVENTUAL INCOME MAY DEPEND UPON THE SIZE OF THE FUND AT RETIREMENT, FUTURE INTEREST RATES AND TAX LEGISLATION.